Partner With Us
Would you like us to teach continuing education for your firm or Board of REALTORS®?
We work with many Boards of REALTORS® and various real estate firms across North Carolina to offer real estate and appraisal continuing education courses. To learn more about partnering with us, including scheduling and pricing information, please get in touch with us. We offer a variety of fee structures to meet your group’s needs and look forward to working with you.
Courses We Offer
Are you an Association of REALTORS® or other organization looking to provide CE classes to your members? BrightPath can help by teaching any of the classes listed below on this page.
BrightPath Education Services has received approval for a variety of different real estate and appraisal classes in the state of North Carolina from both the North Carolina Real Estate Commission and the North Carolina Appraisal Board.
Appraisal CE Courses
Approved by the North Carolina Appraisal Board
- Adjustments (7 Hrs)
- Appraisal FAQs 2020-2021 (7 Hrs)
- Appraising Commercial Oddballs (7 Hrs)
- Appraising Residential Oddballs (7 Hrs)
- Case Law 8 (7 Hrs)
- Commercial and Residential Oddballs (7 Hrs)
- Common Appraisal Errors (7 Hrs)
- Excel Spreadsheets for Appraisers (7 Hrs)
- Manufactured and Modular: Behind the Scenes (7 Hrs)
- National USPAP Update 2020-21 (7 Hrs)
- Property Inspection Fundamentals: The Lost Art (7 Hrs)
- Running Your Appraisal Business (7 Hrs)
- Rural Appraisals: Strategies for Success (7 Hrs)
- Supervisory Appraiser/Trainee Appraiser (7 Hrs)
- Today’s FHA and VA (7 Hrs)
- Valuing the Forest (7 Hrs)
- X-Files (7 Hrs)
Real Estate CE Courses
Approved by the North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- 2020-2021 Broker-in-Charge Update (4 Hrs)
- 2020-2021 General Update (4 Hrs)
- Adjustments in CMAs, BPOs, and Appraisals (4 Hrs)
- Appraisal Questions: Essential Answers for Real Estate
- Professionals (4 Hrs)
- Case Law and the Code (4 Hrs)
- Code of Ethics in the Real World (4 Hrs)
- Mel’s Real Estate Countdown (4 Hrs)
- Real Estate in the Movies (4 Hrs)
- Square Footage Secrets (4 Hrs)
Comments from Boards of REALTORS® and Firm Members
“It is always a pleasure to work with BrightPath Education Services. Our members enjoy attending a “Mel Black Appraisal class,” not only for the excellent information, but for the relaxed style by which Mel teaches paired with wit and humor. Every program that we host through BrightPath Education is a seamless process from beginning to end, and we will continue to work with them for years to come!”
“The services BrightPath provides are top quality. The best measure of success for our association is the feedback from our class participants, which has been extremely positive!”
“I never hesitate to recommend Mel’s classes because he is THE BEST teacher by far and after taking CE classes for over 30 years I’m confident in saying he runs an awesome ship!”
Comments from BrightPath Students
“Mel Black has tremendous experience in the appraisal industry, RE laws, and appraisal board experience. He is loaded with knowledge!”
“I have taken classes with Mel since the beginning of this school. As a retired RE educator, I give Mel an A+ in organization and communication with students.”
Courses We Offer
BrightPath Education Services has sought out and gotten approval for a variety of different real estate and appraisal classes in the state of North Carolina.
Are you a Association of REALTORS® or other organization looking to provide CE classes to your members? BrightPath can help by providing live in-person classes of any of the courses listed below.
If you’re a student looking for a particular class that we don’t yet offer as part of our online or live class offerings, browse the list below to get an idea of what we can offer and get in touch with your request.
At the North Carolina Real Estate Commission’s 2016 Real Estate Educators Conference, instructor Mel Black received both the The Larry A. Outlaw Excellence in Education and North Carolina Real Estate Educators Association (NCREEA) awards.