Valuing the Forest | Raleigh | May 30 2019
May 30 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$155
An Appraiser’s Guide Into and Out Of The Woods
Chuck Moody, MAI developed and teaches this unique specialized course. It is designed to be applicable to appraisers who work with timber and timberland but is also designed to be interesting and helpful to appraisers who have never done this type of work.
Appraisers will have the chance to learn from one of the most experienced timberland appraisers in our area. The class is designed to cover:
- Understanding Common Ground Between Commercial And Timberland Appraisal
- Real Estate 101 And How This Relates To Timberland Appraisal
- Tools of the Timberland Trade
- How Trees Are Grown and Sold – Understanding Change In Value Through Time
- Market Sources For Timberland Sales And Timber Values
- Comparing and Contrasting Merchantable Timber and Pre-Merchantable Timber
- Applications of Three Approaches to Value
- And More!
Join us for this unique appraisal continuing education class.
Approved for 7 Hours of Continuing Education Credit with the NC Appraisal Board.