Common Appraisal Errors | Winston-Salem | May 6 2019
May 6 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$155
This class gives appraisers examples of common appraisal errors and how to avoid them for a more reliable appraisal and appraisal report. The class identifies common appraisal errors, mistakes, and issues as well as the impact these may have on the appraisal and the appraisal report. The class focuses on appraisal methodology and accepted techniques as well as USPAP requirements. The data and case studies to be presented have been collected from a number of appraisers, review appraisers, state appraisal boards, and clients.
- Complying with the Letter of Engagement
- Establishing and Following an Appropriate Scope of Work
- Applying the Factors of a Highest & Best Use Determination
- The Importance of Providing Adequate Market Analysis
- Sales Comparison Approach, Cost Approach, and Income Approach
- Tips on Reconciliation
- Subject Research Requirements
- Avoiding Common Reporting Errors
- And More
Approved for 7 Hours of CE credit with the North Carolina Appraisal Board.
Note: This class will be offered in Winston-Salem, in the Triad area.