Commercial and Residential Oddballs | Greensboro | May 10 2019
May 10 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$155
You asked for it, here it is. A mostly commercial appraisal CE class.
This class features appraisal case studies with an emphasis on commercial properties but with a few residential examples too.
- A residential property with a detached commercial auto repair shop
- A commercial equestrian center with a residential apartment over the barn
- A lakefront “monster” property
- Partially completed construction
- Massive renovations and changes in size and quality
- Land in the path of progress (highest and best use)
- Shopping center with high vacancy, below market rents, and an outparcel
- Common errors
- Thinking outside the box
- Identifying the complex assignment and need for competency
- Contingent Valuation Method
- Reference materials that will be helpful when you have your next oddball.
Commercial and Residential Appraisers often get that occasional assignment that is difficult and challenging.
This class will address strategies and methodologies for developing and reporting a credible assignment result on these oddball properties.
While mostly Commercial case studies will be used, we’ll also include a few Residential property case studies.
If you are a commercial appraiser, this class is a great option for you thanks to our emphasis on commercial case studies.
Approved for 7 Hours of Continuing Education with the North Carolina Appraisal Board.
Approved for 4 Hours of CE Elective Credit with the NC Real Estate Commission.