- This class has already taken place. Head over to our live class page to see all of our upcoming classes.
Case Law 8 | Hendersonville | January 21 2020
January 21 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST$155
The 8th version of our most popular and most requested course, Case Law 8 presents recent criminal and civil cases that cover appraisal methodology, USPAP, and concepts that apply to both residential and commercial assignments.
This class is NEW for the current NC Appraisal Board CE cycle of 2019-2021, so if you took one of our other case law classes, don’t worry. You will receive credit for this class, as well.
Comments from previous Case Law students:
- “Always a great time reviewing knowledge and staying up to date on current cases.”
- “Mel does a great job – Easy to understand and seeks class input.”
- “Mel keeps abreast of current legal issues impacting the appraisal profession.”
Some of the topics covered in class include:
- Appraiser’s credibility
- AMC influencing appraisers
- Types of inspection of the subject property
- Appraisal Management Company (AMC) cases
- Is their “Celebrity Enhancement” when appraising Katherine Hepburn’s house?
- “We need a big number.”
- Expert Witness
- Testimony without a supporting data
- Appraisers suing their appraisal boards
Come join us for what proves to be a fun and informative way to receive your CE credit.
Approved for 7 Hours of CE credit with the NC Appraisal Board.
Approved for 4 Hours of CE elective credit with the NC Real Estate Commission.