- This class has already taken place. Head over to our live class page to see all of our upcoming classes.
Case Law 7 | Huntersville | May 1 2019
May 1, 2019 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$155
This class is the latest version of our most popular course case law, but with an improved format. Case Law 7 shows the application of appraisal methodology and concepts that apply to both residential and commercial assignments.
This class has been updated for the current Appraisal Board cycle of 2017-2019, so if you previously have taken one of our other case law classes – don’t worry – you will receive credit for this class.
Comments from previous Case Law 7 students:
- “Always a great time reviewing knowledge and staying up to date on current cases.”
- “Mel does a great job – Easy to understand and seeks class input.”
- “Mel keeps abreast of current legal issues impacting the appraisal profession.”
Some of the topics you’ll cover in class include:
- Defending your appraisal
- “The value is right!” vs “USPAP Violations”
- Report writing
- Appraisal Management Company (AMC) cases
- Appraiser sued by the borrower and their successful defense
- Highest and best use
- Impact of zoning on HBU
- AMCs using out-of-state reviewers
- BPOs used in litigation
- Data verification
- Market rent support
- Adjustments support
- Expert Testimony
- As Is value
- And we will gossip about appraisers involved in criminal activity
Come join us for what proves to be a fun informative way to get your continuing education credit.
Approved for 7 Hours of CE credit with the North Carolina Appraisal Board.
North Carolina Appraisal Board class approval number for “Case Law 7”: #4185
North Carolina Appraisal Board sponsor code for BrightPath Education Services: #136