- This class has already taken place. Head over to our live class page to see all of our upcoming classes.
Appraisal FAQs 2019 | Fayetteville | February 26 2019
February 26, 2019 from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm EST$155
This class will feature a discussion of some of the most frequently asked questions in commercial and residential appraising. USPAP’s Frequently Asked Questions section will be used throughout the class.
- “This class was very relevant to real-world appraisal issues that I have encountered as recently as yesterday.”
- “Great class – I like the instructor relating the topic to real life true situations.”
- “I liked using the USPAP book tool along w/ the discussions. Often the book sits on the shelf but this class talks about real-world situations with answers backed up w/ the book.”
- “Good coverage of the subject. Encouraged class participation.”
- “Class interesting due to instructors knowledge and ability to deliver to class. Method of open ended presentation was good.”
- Appraising the same property multiple times
- Responding to a request to delete or add comparables
- Handling client and AMC demands
- Proposed Construction
- “Alternative Valuation Products” like Hybrids, Bifurcated, and Desktop Appraisals
- Intended Use and assignment results.
- Adverse conditions found during an inspection.
- And much more…
Come on out and join us for what just might be one of the most helpful appraisal CE classes you’ll ever take.
Remember to bring your USPAP book along with you.
Want to learn more about this class? In the video below instructor Mel Black shares some information and background on “Appraisal FAQs 2019” with us.
Approved for 7 Hours of CE credit with the North Carolina Appraisal Board.
Approved for 4 Hours of CE elective credit with the North Carolina Real Estate Commission.
North Carolina Appraisal Board approval number for “Appraisal FAQs 2019”: #4249
North Carolina Appraisal Board sponsor code for BrightPath Education Services: #136