Careers - Customer Support and Administrative Assistant
Careers → Customer Support and Administrative Assistant
Raleigh, North Carolina · Part Time · Administration
Our mission is to provide quality education to appraisal and real estate professionals across North Carolina. In addition to offering an assortment of real estate and appraisal live and in-person and online continuing education classes, we’re also proud to offer several appraisal qualifying education series throughout the year. Smart and talented appraisers and real estate agents across North Carolina rely on our classes to better understand and grow their businesses and meet state educational requirements.
We’re looking for someone to assist us with the day to day tasks that need to get done as well as lend a hand when it comes to preparing and planning long term goals and objectives.We have established positive relationships statewide and would hope that you would build on those with a positive professional attitude and the ability to follow up with people by quickly returning emails and calls and sending out information in a timely manner. Whether it’s answering customer inquiries via phone or email, or planning a class in a far corner of the state, to solidifying a relationship with one of our partners – we’re looking for someone to come grow with us.
Our office is located in the Raleigh/Cary area right off of Tryon Rd. Time management and organization are important as is the ability to learn the job and anticipate needs before they arise. Ideally you’ll be comfortable working in a small office setting.
We envision this position requiring around 20-35 hours a week, with some chance for more or less work. This is a part time position to start, but there is a chance that it could turn into a full time engagement with the right person going forward. This position will pay by the hour at a rate that depends upon your previous experience and demonstrated abilities.
- Customer service tasks like answering telephones, accepting and processing class registrations over the phone, and responding to inquiries via email
- Conveying and escalating customer inquiries to the correct party within or outside of our organization
- Preparing printed materials for classes, creating paper certificates for our classes, and collecting materials for so our instructors can succeed with their classes
- Submitting class rosters to regulatory bodies in a timely manner that meets strict deadlines.
- Using tools like Google Drive and e-commerce systems like WooCommerce to coordinate documents and process class registrations
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent at a minimum with an associates degree in business administration or bachelors degree strongly preferred
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or other office setting
- A somewhat flexible schedule, which could occasionally include nights and weekends
- Must be an enthusiastic team player with a can do attitude
- Must be reliable with self directed work related schedule management, deadline setting, and delivery ability
- Ability to take constructive criticism and improve as a result
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a company that values diversity. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
We’re sorry, but applications to this position are now closed.